Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad

I tasted this salad at Relief Society and fell in love with it. I made it the next day. I checked the internet and found that you can add anything you like.
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Bacon
Craisins
Sunflower Seeds
1 cup Mayonnaise
1/4 cup Sugar
2 Tablespoons White Distilled Vinegar

Chop up vegetables into bite size pieces. Add craisins and seeds. Mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar together. Mix dressing and vegetables together.


Can also add cheese chunks, cherry tomatoes, red onion, celery, red seedless grapes, shredded carrot, kidney beans, green onions, olives, artichoke hearts, red bell pepper, chicken, cashews or ramen noodles.

Other ideas for dressings are Italian Dressing, Ranch Dressing or Asian Dressing consisting of 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons white vinegar, 2 tablespoons sesame oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon sugar.

Hope you enjoy this salad as much as I do!!!!

1 comment:

Tins and Treasures said...

Yummo!
This reminds me of a salad that my girls absolutely love...with broccoli, bacon, yellow raisins, grapes, cheese, almonds...must find the recipe, as they will be together for Easter.